SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Another fun filled day of open practice and supermoto racing! Unfortunately, we just couldn't shake the rain again. That's ok, we kept racing through it! :D

ESMRA would like to thank all of the seasoned riders who have supported us from the beginning, but we can't forget that we are also very happy to welcome all of the new comers that were there to support us too! We thank you for being there. It was a long day, but I KNOW everyone got plenty of riding time. :bike:

I, Sonja, personally would like to thank the Cuddebackville Fire Department for meeting me at OVRP on Friday evening to dump an entire engine tank of water on the dirt section. It is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

ESMRA also would like to thank Forrest with Wheeling Cycle Supply for being track side to help all of the riders with any parts that might have been needed. Also, a great big thank you to Chuck & Lisa Busha with CJB Photography for all of the great pictures they supplied. ESMRA will be receiving all of the pictures that were taken on Saturday, and I will make sure they are on our site for your viewing pleasure. Of course, we can't forget to thank OVRP for the use of the facility and his great staff, THANK YOU! :clap:

It is now time to start gearing up for ESMRA Race #5 @ Batavia, NY on Saturday, June 28, 2008. The race day schedule has already been posted on the ESMRA website and Pre-Registration is open! Thanks again everyone! :)

Sonja Lifsey and the ESMRA crew ;)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
couple pix,yes they all have me in them,..
i bought the cd,so they ALL have me in them
and J.lewis,and pete13,anthony on the 666 bike,
Will(juniors motor man)56
Junior,.yeah it was nice,...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Thanks for the pics Chris. I copied a couple and I am going to add them to our MySpace, Facebook, and Friendster page(s). Once I get the full CD, I will add all of them to the website.

Hey, are we gonna see you at Batavia on the 28th?
yeah,i think i will,..
thanx for a great weekend,.
you guys are top shelf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts