SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now is the time to start preparing for ESMRA Race #7 @ BeaveRun, PA on Saturday, July 19, 2008. Pre-registration is now open. :D

For this weekends events, the schedule will be a little different. There are still two days available for Practice and Racing, but they are switched. On Saturday, July 19th ESMRA Race #7 will kick off at 8 am. Race day schedule, weather conditions, and mapquest directions are available at: http://www.esmra.com/schedulehtml. On Sunday, July 20th BeaveRun will be hosting their own open practice. For all details of times and costs in reference to the open practice, please visit: http://www.beaverun.com/event_supermoto.htm.

I want to remind everyone that BeaveRun is the one facility that ATV's are allowed!!! ESMRA does offer two specific ATV classes - Pro & Amateur.

BeaveRun is set up for camping at the cost of $10 for those who wish to arrive on Friday, July 18th and stay on Saturday, July 19th. For those who have never visited BeaveRun, they do have full facilities available for both the gentlemen and ladies!

On Saturday, July 19th, gate fee is $10/each, children 12 and under are free. There is a $5 pit pass fee to be paid at the ESMRA registration table for all those who wish to be in the pit area, inside of the Wilson Circuit track gates.

*****East Coast Wheels will be giving five (5) gallons of race fuel free to the winners of SM1, Open Amateur, and Sportsman. Also, Chuck Busha with CJB Photography will be having a raffle drawing for a free CD of pictures for that Saturday's event! Forrest with Wheeling Cycle Supply will also be there to help you with all of your supermoto needs! :clap:

Grab your motards, grab your ATV's, and grab your buddies & head out to the Beave for ESMRA Race #7 on Saturday, July 19, 2008.
Two days of fun and lots of free give aways - we look forward to seeing you all there! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmmm... Supermoto track day?

Never done this before. What is involved with doing this. I have ran Hare Scrambles and you needed AMA membership the specific district membership... Can I just show up with a bike and gear and ride? :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Never done this before. What is involved with doing this. I have ran Hare Scrambles and you needed AMA membership the specific district membership... Can I just show up with a bike and gear and ride? :hmmm:
No AMA Membership needed. You need to make sure that your bike can pass tech. All tech requirements are on our site: www.esmra.com. Pre-registration forms are on our site as well. Give me a call if you like and I will be happy to clarify anything you don't understand.

BeaveRun is a great track and you will have a lot of fun!

:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts