SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Definately had fun. A few good races too! Definately my most exciting race yet.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It was my 1st time there and I had a good time. I didn't ride my best but my lap times kept dropping as I turned more laps.

Anyway, thanks again to ESMRA for another great event!:thumbup::clap:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Congrats & Thanks to Everyone!!! (ESMRA Race #3 at OVRP)

I would like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE, the members, OVRP and the Hannen Family, the added sponsors, and the spectators for a fantastic ESMRA Race #3 at OVRP!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: It turned out to be a beautiful day with alot of exciting race action for any racing enthusiast! I can honestly say that it was some of the best "racing" that I've seen to date this season!!!:bannana: Since OVRP is a much tighter course than Englishtown, the riders had to definitely use their "heads" a bit more when it came to picking and choosing their spots to "pass and gas", which proved to be the difference in all of the Pro Finals! For those involved and spectating, this event should have proved to be a learning and eye opening experience!...Unbelievable riding and determination on the part of the competitors!...You all never cease to amaze us! And, for that, we commend you!...Definitely quite a show!:thumbup:

Again, a special thanks to the added sponsors, OVRP, and the Hannen Family for helping make this ESMRA Race #3 a special one! If anyone has photos/video footage of the events, then we encourage you to contact us because we would certainly like to see and share it with everyone!:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Esmra race #3

Great job by the ESMRA crew AS always everything was great except one thing where was the face of supermoto Chris :hmmm:dude it was not the same with you not there hope to see you and everybody else at Englishtown in July. Will be Kyles last tune up before the AMA DIRT TRACK GRAND NATIONALS in ILL. :bannana::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
nice day with nice people..

was really nice to see alot of faces i haven't seen in years..had sa great time racing with everyone..
see you all in a few weeks..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts