SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone make it out to Cherry Valley on July 4th?

I stopped out and got my bike tech inspected but didn't race.

Is anyone going out for the Sept. 13th race and practice?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Did anyone make it out to Cherry Valley on July 4th?

I stopped out and got my bike tech inspected but didn't race.

Is anyone going out for the Sept. 13th race and practice?
MikeDRZSM,

Why didn't you stay?

We have a bunch of guys who stayed for both days. And plenty of peeps that had bunches of fun at the bar Friday night. I hope to see you on the 13th. This time stick around for more than just tech inspection. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a pretty crazy story....

I was heading out to a graduation party/4th of July party in Deruyter, NY about 40 miles from my house in Syracuse, NY and out in Lafeyette, NY I look to my right as I'm passing Cherry Valley and a supermoto is coming out of the corner. I was on my DRZ and swung around to see what the deal was.

I had contacted them months ago out using the track.
I went in and talk to one of the ESMRA guys in tech and he went through my bike and what I would need for next time, I got the info and continued on to the party. I wish I could have stayed.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Well, I am sorry that you couldn't stay. Hope the party went well.

Definately hit me up any time if you have any questions in reference to any of the upcoming events. We would love you have you out there! You will find most of the posts about Cherry Valley and the 4th of July in the Northeast Forum. There is one titled CVMP that has some pics in it.

Also, we have a DRZ specific class that is sponsored by Wheeling Cycle Supply. The first place point champ wins $500 in products, the second place point champ wins $300 in products, the 3rd place point champ wins $200 in products, and event the last place point champ wins $100 in products.

Also, the remainder of the pics from the Cherry Valley event will be up on the ESMRA site after the 19th of July.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts