SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Everyone:

Great news! Two (2) more race dates, a practice date, and a new venue has been added to the 2008 ESMRA race season! The venue is Cherry Valley Motorsports Park (CVMP) located at 4930 Route 20 in Lafayette, NY (13084). The dates are as follows:

July 4, 2008 Open Practice
July 5, 2008 ESMRA Race #6
September 13, 2008 ESMRA Race #11

The July 4th weekend at CVMP will represent a monumental event for both, Cherry Valley Motorsports Park and ESMRA members. It will be the first time that a supermoto event will be conducted at CVMP, as well as, being the first time that a venue has designed it’s course with direct input from ESMRA members. So, come, bring the family and your gear to help christen the track and the newly established relationship between ESMRA and Cherry Valley Motorsports Park this Independence Day Weekend! In celebration of this event, ESMRA Race #6 will be a double-points affair! More details in regards to this monumental event will be forthcoming! Please continue to check your email and ESMRA’s website for those details!

:clap: :thumbup: :bike: :clap: :thumbup: :bike:

·
Registered
398 Posts
FYI...Just spoke to Joe the owner up there...He said he would do a bike only practice, with dirt, if there were at least 10 people interested. $70 bucks a person. Not this weekend, however.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Camping.....

Yes, Cherry Valley will be allowing overnight camping at the cost of $15. There is currently no electric hook ups or water.

BBQ, fireworks display, and live music are all in the process of being ironed out for that weekends events. So we hope all can attend! :clap:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Fireworks are dangerous !!!!!!!!!!:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a second question about camping. can we do it the night before the event. 7.3 night:hmmm:
:hmmm: Mmmmmm, that is something I will have to check into. I do know that the Open Practice is going to be a late afternoon to early evening (specific details to follow) on July 4, 2008, but I will be more than happy to check into!

Please check back later!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts