SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feast your brains out people.:bannana::bannana::bannana: This is the most epic thing FL Supermoto has done to date!!!! This never been used before track is now a world class supermoto track!! This is a big deal people!! Gotta show up!

This is the track layout...although the dirt section is in the same area, the depicted entrances and jumps are completely different, you enter from the southernmost part of the asphault section...the pics should say the rest!

Also HUGE THANKS to Eddie Ray, Stevie Carmack and Mike Patrick for donating time money and energy to the track.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, lookin sweet and cant wait to try it out! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Awesome job guys. Defiantly "EPIC". The big double will separate the men from the boys.

~Shawn

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Ok, time to chime in here...
This event has been over 2 years in the making! Since DaviMac, Blownmustang, Yamadog, and I were buzzing around the Monticello track in 08 we have wanted a race in Tallahassee!
This event is in a city park! With the city of TALLAHASSEE INVESTING TIME AND RESOURSES! They want a Show! And Thunder, I and the whole Florida Supermoto crew intend to give it to them! We are advertizing locally with 1000's of flyers, bus ads, and TV and radio spots. We will have spectators at this event.
Now, with that said. If we build the dirt section with 3 table tops and a berm we would be laughed at and asked want the hell is this crap? We want to atract ALL supermoto racers from the east coast to come and be apart of this event!
One of our sponsors has invested $5000.00 of his own money to see this thing go off big. I don't intend on letting him down!
AS far as the dirt section goes, Jessica Patterson, Eddie Rey, Thunder Mchaffie have stepped up to design an EPIC Mini looking Supercross track for US racers to enjoy!
The builder of the track IS a PRO. He does this for a living! The freaking track is beutiful! There are PRO MX racers in the area and this is the guy!
So, Get your calender out and mark down the 20th of November. Come down and either race or watch the Tallahssee Supermoto Jam as it unfolds before your very eyes! it will be great!

Larry Wolfe43

·
Registered
81 Posts
I live right by Milwaukee! Should I bring some fresh stuff with me haha. That dirt looks amazing! Very impressive what you guy are putting together

1 - 14 of 14 Posts