SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their schedule looks pretty good, although I heard they cancelled last saturday. anyone down for this saturday? I should be there on the 150R but am looking for more people that can come out and play.

Bart??got tires yet??
Bill, heal soon, its fun chasing around a kx 65.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Cool, Dana is gonna go to the 7/19 practice on the 150f also. Are you doing that school? I just signed her up.
I thought you got her an R? I am planning on going 7/19, just need to make sure my ankle is strong enough to kickstart my bike. :lol: And yeah, I signed up for the school, I'm glad to hear she will be there - didn't want to be the only one on a mini!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Anyone going to Etown this weekend? My schedule/finances are not permitting me to go to BR like I originally planned, so the Mini practice at Etown might be a fun second choice...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Anyone going to Etown this weekend? My schedule/finances are not permitting me to go to BR like I originally planned, so the Mini practice at Etown might be a fun second choice...

I might be there but I'm not sure the wife is going to let me since I'm going to Thunderbolt tomorrow for a day on the 600 race bike.:bike:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
My trailer has AC......and thank GOD or we would have died.
WUSS!

:laughingr

We didn't die! We had a blast... what a great crew! There were about eleven of us total I think. I had a great time seeing people I knew before, and meeting some new fun guys as well.

Tell Dana she rocks, it was so much fun having her out there today!

:clap:

I can't make the next one (will be away that weekend) but I definitely plan on going back again sometime.

I think I took two pictures... it was a bit too hot to be running around with the camera! I'll post them later this evening, I've gotta go eat something!

Thanks everyone for their help too.... good times!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
A few pix...

How many Mini Riders can you squeeze under a pop-up?

(I think by the end of the day it was about 10... thanks Bart for bringing it!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts