SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
The northwoods GP runs an endurance race at the end of each year but if we have enough interest we will run a few more next year

·
Registered
22 Posts
Northwoods gp

Ryan, Whats going on with the northwoods web ? If you need help Im here for you guys ! I enjoy riding with your group. I dont get the chance to come to the races but am still willing to help. We need to keep and grow the interest in our area ! As for endurance races , winter is here get your tires studded. No mini classes but you could enter on a 150 uncle Jesse ! Have a good day, Ryan
www.finishlinengines.com

·
Registered
273 Posts
To put a forum and classifieds on our new website costs extra money yearly, it already costs enough per year to keep it running, we have a Facebook page for chatting and selling and that's free. Also can post up on here. Unless Wilper is gonna pony up some money to upgrade the website it will be an informational site only. I've invested enough of my own coin in the site already. Feel free to check out are Facebook page NortwoodsGP and our website at nwgpracing.com

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yea I know that, my wife used to run a website ..it's a bitch!!! I'd have to give up my Man card if I go on Facebook..my wifes on there so she tells me whats going on! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't think you ever got your man card yet anyways, riding in the mini touring class, get over the Facebook thing you might enjoy it, get with the times old man ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts