SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more time that goes by you can see what is going on at Electrosport. They are selling Chinese crap that is poorly engineered and poorly constructed. I think it takes a lot more than just winding a stator for a light conversion then it does to wind a replacement stator, obviously and Electrosport doesn't know how to do it. Electrosport's stators either don't work right out of the box or they fail quickly. It's starting to look like Trent Kirby the Sales Manager at Electrosport is not standing by their Stator return policy which is what may have enticed some of us to buy their product.

Trent Kirby is full of promises until you purchase Electrosports product then he will blame you when their product fails. Whatever you do don't hurt poor little Trent's feeling because then you will get nothing, so make sure you offer Trent a Tissue or a Tampon before you start to ask him for anything.:twofinger Trent

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe you might wanna explain what happen before you instantly try and slam Electrosport and myself. I am a rider as well and the last thing I want to see is someone's bike experience electrical issues using our products. I have installed an Electrosport stator is every bike I have owned except for the RMZ I currently ride because we don't make one for the 08 and up RMZ450. I will be the first to admit we have made some mistakes with our lighting stators, but we try and fix these issues as fast as we can. So you know Motionsick our return policy is less then two percent which is pretty good if you ask me. You mentioned that I don't stand behind our return policy, but that is so far from the truth it's ridiculous. Your ESL380 issue is a fitment problem which I told you has never been a problem with the ESL380 and because we have sold HUNDREDS of these stators. I simply cannot send you a replacement or a refund without inspecting the stator first. Which I told you I would do when I receive the stator. In fact I even told you I would personally install it in my buddies 04 YZ450F and on another friends 06 Yamaha YZ250F which already has an ESL380 installed. If the stator doesn't fit I will issue you a refund or send you a replacement whichever one you preferred. How is that not standing behind our return policy? Our return policy is all of our parts have a one year warranty and if a stator fails within a one year period it will be replaced.

I am not even going to respond to your last few sentences.

Trent Kirby - Sales Manager
-------------------------------------
Procom Engineering / ElectroSport
66 Maxwell, Irvine, CA 92618
PH: (949) 748-6338
www.electrosport.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your ESL380 issue is a fitment problem which I told you has never been a problem with the ESL380 and because we have sold HUNDREDS of these stators. I simply cannot send you a replacement or a refund without inspecting the stator first. Which I told you I would do when I receive the stator. In fact I even told you I would personally install it in my buddies 04 YZ450F and on another friends 06 Yamaha YZ250F which already has an ESL380 installed. If the stator doesn't fit I will issue you a refund or send you a replacement whichever one you preferred. How is that not standing behind our return policy? Our return policy is all of our parts have a one year warranty and if a stator fails within a one year period it will be replaced.

I am not even going to respond to your last few sentences.

Trent Kirby - Sales Manager
-------------------------------------
Procom Engineering / ElectroSport
66 Maxwell, Irvine, CA 92618
PH: (949) 748-6338
www.electrosport.com
Trent,
I believe I am the one who you are referencing here. If you notice I also have a thread looking for a solution, but I am not the OP of this thread. Check my screen name against the order name and notice the similarities if you like. I will however be in contact with you in hopes that we can get this dispute resolved, and get my bike back on the road.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
When I buy things online, and I see the company is based in California, I've learned to instantly assume it's cheaply made Chinese crap.

"just sayin'"

Plus looking at Trent's previous posts, it seems like he's only here to sell and make excuses...

Also, cheer up OP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts