Hey guys I have a problem with the electrical system on my bike, but I can't figure out what's wrong. I don't have a voltmeter, so I haven't used one yet. For starters, I have a 2001 KTM Duke II 640 with an LC4, and everything works great, except for the fact that it seems as though the bike will not charge the battery while running. I have purchased a lifetime replacement battery for the bike, so I'm covered there, and it even drains new batteries fairly fast. I took the bike for a ride of about 40 minutes, and then stopped for around 30 minutes. I left the key in the ignition in the "on" position, and that completely drained the battery. I got a new battery after that, since that one was bad, but it seemed like I should still have gotten some charge from the ride before leaving the ignition on. I checked the stator visually for burns or discoloration, but it all looked normal. When I asked my father about electrical systems, he said that if the bike wasn't making its own electricity then if I started it and disconnected the battery, it should shut off. I did this, but even without a battery connected, it stayed running. I have yet to hook a voltmeter to any part on the bike, since I don't know what to start with. Any ideas?