SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys use for editing. I've got a GoPro HD and for some reason Windows Movie Maker won't recognize the vid files. Not too disappointed, I'd like something with more power than Movie Maker anyway, and this just pushes me to get it sooner.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit btw.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have that version(or, not that I can find at least). I'm using a version that I pulled off my laptop(XP).

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't have it, I searched and it took me to a web page(yes I did use the search bar, not google) where I had to download it. Kinda weird... Anyway, I should have it as soon as I restart. Thanks though, I wouldn't have found anything if you hadn't told me that they added live to the name.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA, yes! Thanks!! I have some footage from Diablo Freeride Park from last weekend that I can't wait to clip together, not to mention all the footage I'll be getting this weekend at Diabloween!

Thanks again!!!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can anyone see Drock's reply? I got the email notification, but now I don't see anything.

I don't have any experience with torrents, but I'll check into it if I'm not happy with Movie Maker. Thanks!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, alright, that explains it. I thought I was having an issue with the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts