SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!Has anyone tried the coober ecu with results?They claim a 9.5hp(?!?!?!?!?!) increase,witch to be honest sounds like nonsense to me.
Alternatively as a cheaper solution,do you find it a good idea to combine a Winds exhaust with DNA filter on the OEM Air Box,with the official husqvarna's evo acrapovic Map?
Damn i wanna remove the fu......ng baffle

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello!Has anyone tried the coober ecu with results?They claim a 9.5hp(?!?!?!?!?!) increase,witch to be honest sounds like nonsense to me.
Alternatively as a cheaper solution,do you find it a good idea to combine a Winds exhaust with DNA filter on the OEM Air Box,with the official husqvarna's evo acrapovic Map?
Can’t comment about cover because I have the pcv5 but the wings no baffle sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why anyone would pay $643 dollars (569 Euro) that is tuning the same circuits as a $420 PCV but is not customizable is beyond me. Not to mention, DynoJet has tuning centers all over the world making custom tunes pretty accessible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello!Has anyone tried the coober ecu with results?They claim a 9.5hp(?!?!?!?!?!) increase,witch to be honest sounds like nonsense to me filezilla uc browser rufus .
DynoJet has tuning centers all over the world making custom tunes pretty accessible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts