Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Easton's EXP 1-3/8" Bar System:
  • Over-sized 1-3/8" bar
  • Special clamp design, to ensure even secure clamping
  • http://www.eastonexp.com/technology/
  • KTM compatible clamps
  • Henry/Reed bend
  • Hand guard clamps and KTM Power Parts hand guards included
  • Hand guard mount mounts to lower straight portion of the bar to allow clearance for wires, brake master cylinders, etc...

PM me or email z.zombek at gmail....

See most recent post for pricing and availability...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I guess your basically asking us all to bid/offer on each item with no real idea what you think it's worth...
An unrealistic asking price is still better than zero information.

How about $70 shipped to 08833

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa. I do see the merit in posting prices, don't get me wrong. However the other forum I have posted this stuff on, I got a ton a few people complaining about what I listed it at / no responses at all.

Removing the asking prices from these ads were in attempt to get interest going and get some feedback as to where things should be priced. My apologies!

I'm asking $125 OBO.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get a weight after work and post everything up...
I was planning to weigh everything on my postal scale, but things are over capacity so I'm estimating on bar weight. I would say less than 65 oz for everything (bars, clamps, hand guards).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would you be willing to sell the handguard clamps seperate....we can't get them in the UK anymore!!
Sold the handguard mounts. Everything else is still available. I'd do $75 for the bars and clamps shipped, and another $25 for the hand gaurds shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts