SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an e-mail from Alex Napp and SM practice dates will be announced late June.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just got an e-mail from Alex Napp and SM practice dates will be announced late June.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I got that email as well:

"We are in the process of adding dates will announce in late June"

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've sent Alex Napp about 5 e-mails since 7/1 and nothing........I think the're trying to say FUCK-OFF.:headshake:headshake:headshake
+1
Maybe you need to take that 5 minute trip over there & tell him to his face how you & the rest of us feel.
You may want to bring one of those rubber thumb thimbles like the bank tellers use. He'll probably put you to work counting the giant pile of cash he still has in his office from the last few weekends at that facility.
He could care less about us. That new track is his baby for Karting purposes (he is ,after all , the karting director):rolleyes:. If he gets around to letting us use up the leftover dates at the end of the year, we're lucky.

·
Registered
244 Posts
can we get something set up for supermoto at the new south jersey track?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
can we get something set up for supermoto at the new south jersey track?
There's a thread about it... there have been discussions about a Supermoto track, they're just not sure when it will happen. ESMRA has spoken to them as well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a thread about it... there have been discussions about a Supermoto track, they're just not sure when it will happen. ESMRA has spoken to them as well.
they've got a kart track already.. can't be that complicated.. hopefully soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts