SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys and girls, start e-mailing E-Town and pushing for practice dates.

The kart and pocketbike guys already have 5 practice dates scheduled for March and April.

We need to PUSH them hard so we can pick up some dates before they are booked up by other groups.

As it stands right now, there is practice for the karts and pb's on these dates:

3/9, 3/15, 3/29, 4/5 and 4/26.

LETS GO PEOPLE!!!!

Make sure you send the request to both e-mail addys:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'll email them again... but I thought we got practice days, the day before ESMRA races? Think we can get more?

:headscrat

OK, I emailed them!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll email them again... but I thought we got practice days, the day before ESMRA races? Think we can get more?

:headscrat
I'm not happy with only 4 e-town practice dates when the kart and pb's will get something in the neighborhood of 15 to 20.

We need to spread the word and EVERYBODY needs to e-mail and keep e-mailing e-town for more dates. I think 2 to 4 a month would be perfect.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm not happy with only 4 e-town practice dates when the kart and pb's will get something in the neighborhood of 15 to 20.

We need to spread the word and EVERYBODY needs to e-mail and keep e-mailing e-town for more dates. I think 2 to 4 a month would be perfect.
OK. I'll make everyone I know write them.

I'm a good nag...

:infrandom

·
Registered
374 Posts
Damn, you got me..... I thought you found a newly released E-town SM practice shedule only to find out you want us to beg and plead for dates...... Alright then.

And btw, that kid is too cute to be yours :infrandom

See you at the track

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do the Karts run on our big track?

Did everyone email?

:rant:
They ran the big track one time last year.....it was the last practice of the year. We were already done with our season.

FWIW, they use MUCH more of the track.

They also only pay $30 for the day.

They also bring in about 100+ drivers/riders EVERY event.

We need to STEP it up!!!!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
They ran the big track one time last year.....it was the last practice of the year. We were already done with our season.

Oh crap. Really?

I got an offer to use someone's spare kart... maybe I need to switch sports.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just recieved this from e-town:

At this time we do not have a Supermoto schedule to post. When it is available it will be posted.
At this time Kart practice is on the Kart Road Course not the new Road Course

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Just recieved this from e-town:

At this time we do not have a Supermoto schedule to post. When it is available it will be posted.
At this time Kart practice is on the Kart Road Course not the new Road Course
Yeah I got this one...

"At this time we do not have a schedule to post. Please keep chekcing back on the website"

Doesn't sound good.

:headshake

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I got this one...

"At this time we do not have a schedule to post. Please keep chekcing back on the website"

Doesn't sound good.

I liked my e-mail better....at least it kind of hints that there will be a schedule posted. I'm going to go over there this weekend if the MX practice track is open and talk to the guy who runs the MX and SM practice (mike or chris???) and ask him. However, with the snow on the way, I have a feeling they will not open and I will not be able to check next weekend sice I'll be skiing in UTAH!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I liked my e-mail better....at least it kind of hints that there will be a schedule posted. I'm going to go over there this weekend if the MX practice track is open and talk to the guy who runs the MX and SM practice (mike or chris???) and ask him. However, with the snow on the way, I have a feeling they will not open and I will not be able to check next weekend sice I'll be skiing in UTAH!!!:thumbup:

Ooh, I think that's Chris. Tell him I said hi... he's a cool guy.

·
Banned
669 Posts

Yeah but... WE pay $100, and always brought more than 30 people. As many as 65 or so I believe. So it well equals out.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yeah I got this one...

Doesn't sound good.

I DO want to confirm that is only in reference to practice dates. Just in case anyone gets confused. Race dates are confirmed!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts