SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is in?

I'm racing down at NJMP on Saturday, coming back home and swapping out the road race bike for the Tard and a full day of ESMRA fun!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What race is on Saturday? All I see on the schedule is some car thingy.
CCS racing on Fri thru Sunday. There is practice on Friday until 2:30ish and then a 200 mile (100 lap) Team Challenge race. Saturday and Sunday are filled with sprints and solo endurance races (GTO, GTU and GTL). My plans are to race GTU, MW GP and F40. If it's not too hot, I might also do the GTO race.

http://www.njmp.com/events.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
CCS racing on Fri thru Sunday. There is practice on Friday until 2:30ish and then a 200 mile (100 lap) Team Challenge race. Saturday and Sunday are filled with sprints and solo endurance races (GTO, GTU and GTL). My plans are to race GTU, MW GP and F40. If it's not too hot, I might also do the GTO race.

http://www.njmp.com/events.html
Ahhh a different track :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
HI All,

is there a practice on saturday? Sunday?

I am newbie to Sumo, do I need to do all the safetywiring for the entering in the beginner class?

can I do all the sign ups at the gate? I'd appreciate any pointers!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI All,

I am newbie to Sumo, do I need to do all the safetywiring for the entering in the beginner class?

thanks!
I think ESMRA has a cheap practice available if you just want to get your feet wet....something like $30ish for a few 15min sessions.

If you plan on racing, show up early and ask for help. Just about everybody in the paddock will give you a hand getting your bike ready. I would suggest replacing the anti-freeze with water prior to showing up. Other than that, bring some 1/16th drill bits so we can help ya wire the bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HI All,

thanks!

Ill bring my dremel mini drill press and I have at least four 1/16th bits if you need help safety wiring. Also will bring wire and pliers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
thanks All! Will see how much I can get done on saturday.

my biggest challange is coolant overflow container and purchasing new shade...

·
Registered
84 Posts
HI Gang,

please help a newbie out!

so I am done safetywiring and antifreeze is out and proper coolant is in.

my next challange is overflow bottle for gas tank vent hose and number plates.

will i be able to get those at the track? I am taking by basically stock Husky TE...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts