SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes folks.... IT IS TRUE!!!! During a live event today around 2pm Pac time Greg White... yes of you know who Greg White's garage..... is doing a live feed on FB and did confirm to me that:

DUNLOP had been testing and doing R&D on new Supermoto Tires and they will be releasing something very soon. During a live question and answer Greg answered to me directly that it is happening and very soon!!!!!!!!:bannana::bannana::D:bowdown::arsenal:arsenal

The event is happening now for the MotoAmerica Dunlop tire test.

·
1,740 Posts
Why would MotoAmerica testing have anything to do with Supermoto tires? Sounds a little strange for a SM tire test to be on big long tracks.

I do really like the Metz race techs and costs ;) We will see once they release some :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunlop tires....

The event was a DUNLOP tire test and reveal for many many new tires from them. Did I post anywhere that it was a Supermoto event by Dunlop?? No, I did not.... please do not read into and put words into my post that I did not say or intend it was a Dunlop Tire test Debbie, why must you be so prevalent on being against anything that I post??? Is there a problem with me posting relevant news about what us coming up??

·
1,740 Posts
Yes folks.... IT IS TRUE!!!! During a live event today around 2pm Pac time Greg White... yes of you know who Greg White's garage..... is doing a live feed on FB and did confirm to me that:

DUNLOP had been testing and doing R&D on new Supermoto Tires and they will be releasing something very soon. During a live question and answer Greg answered to me directly that it is happening and very soon!!!!!!!!:bannana::bannana::D:bowdown::arsenal:arsenal

The event is happening now for the MotoAmerica Dunlop tire test.
The event was a DUNLOP tire test and reveal for many many new tires from them. Did I post anywhere that it was a Supermoto event by Dunlop?? No, I did not.... please do not read into and put words into my post that I did not say or intend it was a Dunlop Tire test Debbie, why must you be so prevalent on being against anything that I post??? Is there a problem with me posting relevant news about what us coming up??

Ahhh you did mention Supermoto and a Tire test and Moto America. Hence the QUESTION I asked. Not putting words in your mouth. Asking a simple question as to your original post. So you did mention those 3 ;)

Now that that is settled lol

Where is this INFO? I have not seen anything on this expect your post as I did look into it. Link please if you have one.

I just looked again and still only sell the 250GP for SM and no 16.5 :(

·
1,740 Posts
Hey Terry!

You going to make it to TCKC Saturday? Would be killer if you make it so we can see where this Dunlop thingy is. I still have not found anything. I hope it's not just for Euro like all the other stuff has been the last few years.

·
1,740 Posts
alleged 16.5 fronts inbound from japan end of may. What i was told.
This is good news for the Dunlop crowd. Wish I could find info on this grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know a few that love Dunlops.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just recieved an answer from Two wheel Tuesdays Greg White... who now works for beIN sports. His message to me was Dunlop slicks are avail this year in 17 and 16.5's for fronts and 17 rears. "Brubaker and Dale Kieffer should have them by March." Sounds like sticky rubber is coming this year...... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts