SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im trying to set up my suspension for the Duke 690. i know the manual has some recomendations but i was curious as to how everyone here has theirs set up. please if you can include your weight also it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
greg

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I weigh 190 and I am running the KTM sport settings. I rode it with the standard settings for a few weeks but it was to soft. The sport settings seem pretty close, I'll try to dial it in better eventually.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not a Duke but an SMR, did the same thing...rode around in the "Standard" or "Normal" settings until it was broke in.

Completed the first service, and changed the settings as I thought the front was too soft. Adjusted everything to "sport" and it is incredible! I am 200lbs w/o gear.

This bike puts a smile on my face every time I ride it! I cannot imagine a better bike for local rides of under 200 miles....0 - 100mph is much better than a new 600 or 1000cc sport bike that are so f__kin' fast that I would be in jail or dead to get the same level of entertainment that this big single cylinder KTM is giving!:thumbup: And before one of the bright ones hear says something about throttle control or "you have never ridden one"...yes I have and do, but I keep the 600 Gixxer on the track or ride the 525 in the woods!

Ride Safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts