SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SM maniacs.

At the begining I apologize for my English, I am from Poland and still learning. I am also new at this forum. I race MX and Enduro here in my country. I just ordered DUKE 690, hopefully gonna recieve it on Friday:arsenal. I did not ride it yet, just heard the sound of machine, it does not sound at all... I am looking for the options for exhasut, in offroad I use Akra, BTW this is only company that has dealer here in Poland, but the price for Duke Akrapa is sick, its like 2500 USD...
I was looking in Internet for any option but somehow cant find anything.. Please help me with a link or any info. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Dominik

·
Registered
45 Posts
I haven't seen anything else , I'm hoping someone comes up with something cheaper soon , you have to buyt the header as well so it's like 3200 US :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is FMF slip-on for $900, and there is also a full system from GPR in Italy... I think the full GPR system was 1200 Euro..? :headscrat

I wish there were more options as well, my stock 690 Duke sounds like a lawnmower :lame:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I like the quietness of the stock exhaust, no one hears me coming!!! They only know I'm there when I pass them... :Funny:

·
Banned
112 Posts
duke exhaust re-worked

just cut her open and remove the cat......

then weld her back up

enjoy the sound of a REAL engine,,,, not a sewing machine:rolleyes2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice donkey.

·
Registered
70 Posts
HA! True on the jackass...did you ask him?

Love horses they are similar to women. In order to get their attention you need to grab them by the head.

·
Registered
39 Posts
very interesting.... do you have a pic of the before shot with the cat in ? , and if you had to do another would you cut in the same place, or diff/ smaller?

thanks

Rick

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it styling now to take the duke off road >? ?

I think I like mine better black , still sounds like a sewing machine though

Custom satin black paint by rattlecan !

·
Registered
69 Posts
looks good in black. still like the white tho. would be interested to see what pipe options there are tho, Akro seems to be the only one and thats £1100

·
Registered
246 Posts
fmf is making one.. but none of the distributors list it yet..

690 DUKE Years Construction Part # Price
2008 Titanium can/Carbon rear cap 045246 $899.99

1 - 20 of 169 Posts