SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought my DRZ a few months ago and I love it. I use it to commute back and fourth to work. I started out on a Dirt bike KX250F but I didn't get to ride it enough. Still have the dirt bike, ride it when I can but with the DRZ I can ride everyday NICE. At first I was thinking I should set the sag on the DRZ like on my dirt bike (Bought the DRZ used one owner 4400 miles on it 2006 not used much only on a few fire road's The guy I got it from put on an fcr carb, yoshi pipe 3x3 mod and race tech rear spring, (it's awesome.) The sag on the bike when I got it was set at 0mm static and 65mm race. I decided to ajust it right now it is 25mm static and 76mm race is that right?? or shoud I crank it back down like it was ?? It seems ok I still need to ajust the clickers right now I want to get the sag right I thought it was a little odd to have no static sag. on my dirt bike I'am running 30 mm static and 105 mm race. I'm not sure If I should raise my sag on the DRZ or not or Crank it back down. So what are your Sag setting and how do you like them any replies will be helpful.

Thanks K.D.:rolleyes2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts