SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a drz400sm Triple Clamp set 20offset or Adjustables..if you have one or have a pics off one...pls give me some info...ty:hmmm:

·
Registered
47 Posts
20mm offset is usually used for motorcross,i dont think thats what you want.I will find out which one is used for supermoto and i'll let you know,i want one for my bike too.

·
Registered
319 Posts
On my ktm race bike I run 12mm to 14mm adjustable offset clamps from reb barron. I agree with above post...20mm is a dirt offset. I think the website is redbarronracing.net but I know there was another site listed in one of the threads that build a whole mess of different clamps if you do some hunting around.

·
Registered
47 Posts
how reliable is your ktm,i.e how often do need engine refreshing?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Haha, thats kinda random!;) I get a whole season of racing...practices, open track, qualifying, and two races per race day. I can get back to you on actual hours on motor per rebuild but I just do it once a year just to be safe/and add cooler parts. Haven't had an actual engine problem yet except for a loose spark plug boot.:bike:

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow,it doesnt sound like a very problematic bike at all.I'm assuming you do all the work yourself? Any idea what to expect from my 07 rmz 450 as far as touching the engine? (the bike is new).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts