SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, thought I'd drop a line and show my new bad boy. I feel like I've jumped down the black hole (a la alice in wonderland) as it's a new unknown world to me.

I've been commuting on my 07 DRZ and had full yoshi, 3x3 mod and james dean kit. It's been a brilliant commuter but I was wanting more. I was at the 11th hour of spending up large on my engine with big bores and fcrs etc and then spotted a really tidy 525 sx running 6 inch motard wheels and slicks. Long story short I bought the KTM and have a mate who is a KTM head mechanic :) who installed electrics etc etc to road register it. I put on 05 lights and 05 computer. It's simply another world of performance again! I must admit as a commuter the DRZ was better but once I get 6 speed and electric start done I'll be laughing.

Can't help but wonder what the DRZ would have been like with all the work done but that's life.

Anyway check it out...turned out to be mint as hell and had racked up next to single digit hours. I think it's a stunner. Now I'm just looking for graphics kits and billet engine parts etc :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sick ride!!! I love my '03 525sx in the dirt and want to Street Tard it.Check my graphics they are semi-custom from xgxracing.com...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts