SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm setting up my 14drzsm to stunt. So far I did the oil vent tube mod. Still haven't done the kick stand switch bypass. Did the clutch sensor bypass(sorta). Got a dual caliper bracket handbrake set up. Manufactured some rear peg brackets. Got my 50stunt axle sliders an engine sliders.

An now I'm messing with sprockets. I tried a 47 rear with stock front. An the circles was jus about to die everytime I tried. So now I'm trying a 51 with stock front. Haven't tried to circle it yet, but on the install I ended up leaving the lower chain guide off cause it looked like the chain was gonna eat the delrin insert up real quick.

So do I really need that lower guide? Or do I have to slot the mounting holes or add an extender of some sort to suit the large sprocket?

An jus fyi a 51 will still clear the mount that the guide bolts to. Anything bigger you will need to trim some of it off.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, so much views an no responses. No shame. Lol.... But I'm deciding to take my 51t rear off. An put the 47t back on. I still do 50/50 commute/stunt an it screams at 60-65. Or maybe ill get a +1 front to bring it back down. So I don't waste a sprocket.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well for anyone that wants to kno. I put the chain guard back on an seems to be ok. So 51t rear still works with stock chain guide.

Changing up my rear peg bracket after seeing some of the other drz stunters set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts