SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its time for me to get a new chain and sprocket for the dizzer but i cant find a website that has gearing to choose from i want a 42 or 43 rear sprocket but i cant find any someone help please lol:thumbup:

·
Registered
586 Posts
bikebandit

wheeling

motostano

motorcycle superstore

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got 2 sprockets and an x chain from thumper talk for a great combo price ~120 shipped, steel sprockets high quality parts (just rode 1475 miles in 4 days). You name the sprocket sizes for both. Will order again.

·
Registered
316 Posts
go to a dealer. the prices quoted in this thread are no cheaper than what ive priced up at work.

i dont understand people. you moan about dealers prices and not being helpful, when you dont even support them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
go to a dealer. the prices quoted in this thread are no cheaper than what ive priced up at work.

i dont understand people. you moan about dealers prices and not being helpful, when you dont even support them.
You may work for a reliable place, but there are some real shitholes out there and some people can't get to a legit dealer that also has good prices. I don't understand how that's shocking

·
Registered
628 Posts
if i can't get it through my hookups, i order from ridersdiscount. just call tj - tell him agg sent ya.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
steel or aluminum? I have the stock one on and it lasted me 10,000 miles so I wouldn't mind to get the same material as the stock

·
Registered
628 Posts
steel or aluminum? I have the stock one on and it lasted me 10,000 miles so I wouldn't mind to get the same material as the stock
stock is steel rear. steel front too, but there's no other option for the front other than steel - at least not that i've ever heard of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts