SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This last Friday i picked up my first sm, a 2006 Drz400sm with 4300 miles. Three days later I started cutting into her. I cut the stock exhaust down about a half inch in front of the rear bracket, cut off the end which holds the tip and welding everything back together, lil paint and there you have it. i did take the tip and smashed out all the pea shooter stuff till it was one big hole. tell me what you think.

sorry I should have read the rules first before i posted, I'm prolly in the wrong place and cant figure out how to delete it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOnyspPyR64

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
nice, when i cut mine down i weled the cap at more of an angle, so it aimed pretty much at everyones windows...

·
Registered
530 Posts
cut that yoshi, its easier.. just cut the part closest to the mid pipe, drill your new holes, and pop rivet back on... no welding needed :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cutting down the stock exhaust was a great idea, looks awsome. I just did that to mine and was able to get all but one of the baffles out. My question is does the bike need to be rejetted? i plan on leaving the motor stock for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts