SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the DRZ out of supermoto for now. These are brand spanking new 17" polished Galespeed forged aluminum wheels front and rear. I don't know how popular these are in the states as I haven't been there in the past 6 years, but here in Japan these can be found in every *good* shop ;)

Rear wheel has cush drive.Tires are Dunlop 623 SM specific (120F/ 150R) with new Sunstar aluminum 43T sprocket, Braking wave rotors (F & R) and front caliper adaptor. This a bolt on and go setup here. Tires still have sticker residue from peeling labels off!

I am selling these waaaaaaaay below what I paid for this setup because they really rape you on markup for aftermarket stuff here.

Price is $1700. You're getting everything else besides the wheels for free at this price :eek::damn::shhh: I will get pics later on today. More stuff may follow like a JDMC Yoshimura TRC full titanium exhaust for cheap:boxing:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the pics; I can't figure out how to edit the original post so here goes. All the smudges are just that; fingerprint smudges. I put the incorrect price on the wheelset also.

I'm asking $1500 for everything. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a PO BOX on base here, so shipping via USPS PRIORITY is the only economical choice. They ususally take 5-7 days for delivery. The excels I shipped earlier this year cost me $61 for shipping and the box was friggin huge.

So $1560 shipped. :bike:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow, I have never seen those before. The cush drive sure would be nice too.
If only I didn't already have Marchesinis.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know guys... I'm on the fence about selling these. Figured I'd list them and if somebody wanted them then fine... these are supa bling :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am open for trades also. Just bought my son a DR-Z50 (overseas market; wish they had the 70 or 110 still) for his b-day so the DRZ will see SM again.

Willing to trade for stock or aftermarket wheelset + cash. Throw some offers on here if interested. I just don't want to use these on the track as I don't want my feelings hurt if I wreck them ;).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts