SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i was wondering if anybody would be able to help me. i have a drz400-e 2007 model and a problem has come up where the battery is not charging. i have checked with a multimeter to see if the alternator is charging it but isn't. if anyone might know what the problem might be or if you have a electrical diagram for a drz400-e that you would be able to send to me it would be greatly appreciated

cheers bton23 :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
hi
i was wondering if anybody would be able to help me. i have a drz400-e 2007 model and a problem has come up where the battery is not charging. i have checked with a multimeter to see if the alternator is charging it but isn't. if anyone might know what the problem might be or if you have a electrical diagram for a drz400-e that you would be able to send to me it would be greatly appreciated

cheers bton23 :hmmm:
this is the best thread on the drz's charging system i've seen:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-627031.html

follow the instructions exactly, and if it's fried, get a new one from RickyStator. (i did)

the 'free power mod' is worth it, do it yourself or buy the plug. doesn't matter, the extra power will do your battery good. also, pull EVERY SINGLE CONNECTOR on your bike, spray with contact cleaner, apply dialectric grease, and reconnect. it makes a difference ~

good luck !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts