SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of dirt wheels for the DRZ/KLX400. Almost new (less than 50 miles in the dirt) Kenda Trackmaster II tires, rimlocks and heavy duty tubes. Stock front rotor and 50t sprocket. Selling because I have SuMo wheels. I'll throw in the stock speed sensor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm pretty new to this and wondering if I have a DRZ SM, how hard is it to switch over to these for hitting the trails?

Is it simply unbolting the SM tires, and throwing these on, or do you have to do more work each time?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You will have to put your SM rotors on these wheels to make it a quick swap....everything else will work but your chain will have to be the right length for the sprocket you are using. If you put your SM sprocket on the rear wheel it will be geared tall (41 tooth) so you will probably want to put a 44 tooth sprocket on the rear at least...that is what the S comes with stock. Your speedo will read slow with the S wheels but you can get a speedo gear for the S model for about $55 that wil correct it. Try it and see what you think before you spend the money is my suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts