SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my first day with the Contour and must say it's been great. Yes i know that splitting lanes is dangerous, but I ride at my own risk. :)

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
No way I would ride through that, just not my thing. The HOV lane stuff made my butt hole pucker. But hey, if you enjoy it, that's cool. Footage looked great though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I so want to do that on my way to work some times.... the problem is I take the same route to work every day and I would have people either try to kill me or block me in and call the cops. Some people have nothing better to do. Thats why they cruise in the left hand lane at 15 mph under the speed limit, right beside the person in the right hand lane.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
but I ride at my own risk. :)
And the risk of others on the street.

I have no sympathy for stupidity. I won't feel bad if/or when i read your name in the obituaries. Just hope you have your protective bandana, shorts, and tee shirt on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the risk of others on the street.

I have no sympathy for stupidity. I won't feel bad if/or when i read your name in the obituaries. Just hope you have your protective bandana, shorts, and tee shirt on.
Usually I just rock the flip flops check out my other vid, pretty sick huh? Rockin a Mulisha tatoo on my back, but you can't see it under my shirt. Deegan is the sickest dude ever Bro........

·
Registered
442 Posts
Say your prayer's.

I'll cut the slow traffic abit at clover leaf's and such switchin lane's here and there. Yet our POPO would be all over stunt's like that! And the other cagers will move outa the way so's they can getcha! Can be an expensive, and fun as hell!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts