SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a good aftermarket shift lever for a DRZ? I haven't been able to find one that says that it'll fit. There's nothing on his website but I've been thinking about calling Forest to see if he's got anything. Just figured I'd check in here first. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
MSR makes a steel replacement lever that is 1" longer than the stock one. Makes it easier for people with big feet like me to get your toe uner when wearing boots. Fits perfect and works as advertised. Being steel, it is quite a bit heavier than stock, but then its not like the DRZ is light. The MSR shifter is available several places, Thumpertalk store and www.rockymountainmc.com to name 2.

I have also seen some anodized aluminum ones on eBay, but no idea who makes them or what their quality is like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
MSR makes a steel replacement lever that is 1" longer than the stock one. Makes it easier for people with big feet like me to get your toe under when wearing boots. Fits perfect and works as advertised.
+1 on the MSR. I just ordered mine from the TT store and couldn't be happier with it. Size 13 boots don't fit under the stocker to easily.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the one from TT black like the picture or silver like the one on Rockymountainmc.com?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts
i have an IMS lever. but it was a bitch to get on and i couldnt get the clamp bolt back on since a have to bend some steel. i dont recomend it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts