Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys can yall tell me about how many mpg yall are getting per tank? thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what i was thinkin, i just bought the bike the other day and i didnt know an estimate is to when i should go ahead and hit the pump, thanks

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
It depends. If I'm just commuting to work and around town I get around 59 mpg, which should be good for about 145 miles. In the twisties I start looking for gas at about 90 miles though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I fill up at 85mi but running it to reserve I can get 100 easily. I just fill up at 85 to be on the safe side and I don't ride the bike "gently" I think if I rode it like a normal human I'd get a lot more miles but it is a DRZ...hence the hooligan antics.

·
Registered
300 Posts
damn i must be heavy on the throttle. i crap out at like 80 then reserve

·
Registered
89 Posts
I use the bike for commuting . So 7 miles HWY to work , and then 8 miles crowded city streets home. I just got 66 mpg this past week.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just checked mine i think im getting about 90-100, all stock...... but thats with a few miles here and there heavy on the throtle and working on my wheelies........

·
Registered
843 Posts
3x3, full Yosh, jetted, I recorded 60mpg the other day. I might add that I was giving it complete hell the entire tank. Numbers do not mean anything if you have to take it easy. Thats right Prius owners.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3x3, full Yosh, jetted, I recorded 60mpg the other day. I might add that I was giving it complete hell the entire tank. Numbers do not mean anything if you have to take it easy. Thats right Prius owners.
word!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
im only getting 35 mpg.... of course thats with me wheelie ever chance i can and having it pegged all the time.... ha ha i ride with a bunch of croutch rockets.... but ill tell ya i masterd a 70 mph wheelie ha ha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts