SuperMoto Junkie banner

DRZ Clutch help!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  the_senator 
#1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2016 DRZ400SM and have just installed an RSC lever but now that I'm trying to adjust the cable, I can't seem to get the friction zone to work as intended at any other adjustment than there being absolutely no slack on the cable and it being right at the very top of the lever. I've tried moth the minor and major adjustments with the spool at the lever and the actual screw/jam nut cable adjuster but to no avail. The bike is literally brand new: 53 miles so there's nothing mechanically wrong with the thing. I just can't seem to figure it out after tinkering for more time than id like to admit and watching handfuls of clutch adjustment videos. Help!

#2 ·
Hey dude,

Welcome! You'll love this forum and SM in general.
If you go deeper into the forums, like where the manufacturers are, e.g. Suzuki, KTM, etc you'll find more info and don't be afraid to ask more questions! There will be a lot of people willing to answer questions in the right forums. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.