1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I think Motostrano takes PayPal.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
my buddy got the colored HEL lines. but not from ebay. they were from some other bike-parts website. he loves them.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I ordered mine direct from HEL

http://helusa.com

Word of advise, don't replace your Rear brake line, On the front it's awesome, the Rear was far to touchy and would lock up far to easy, I went back to factory for the rear.

·
Registered
628 Posts
HEL is good for the price, but the longevity isn't there. they tend to rust/corrode pretty badly after about a year - at least from what i've seen/heard/read.

i prefer fren tubo, but since i just closed a group buy elsewhere, it'll prolly be too long for you before i do it again. i've got a set of type 2's coming for mine. white lines, black aluminum fittings. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
They claim to have a lifetime warranty and they use stainless hardware. I don't really have a color scheme going yet, other than factory yellow and blue, but I'm thinking blue lines black fittings? Any suggestions

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ordered a set a few days ago from Ebay. I went with Trans denim blue lines and gold hardware. Is it really too sensitive for the rear? Is there any other adjustments that I can make because I wanted to run the lines front and rear.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I went for the whole upgrade to a KTM450SMR setup... just need to get the QTM relocator bracket. Should be around $400 for the entire setup rather than piecing it together and still not having quite the results I want.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ok, I ordered a set of Goodrich lines..front and back. The front I ordered with a blue sleve. When I got them I was somewhat disapointed with the front. The Blue is no where close to Yama Blue. Its like a gay aqua color. I installed them anyway.

After seeing them on the bike I tried to convince myself that it is wasnt too bad. That lasted about an hour. I went online last night and I ordered the Galfner front lines. They seem to be nicer anyway

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
HEL is good for the price, but the longevity isn't there. they tend to rust/corrode pretty badly after about a year - at least from what i've seen/heard/read.
+1 on the HEL's I put them on my 1000rr and the bolts like like hell.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I had HEL's on my DRZ front and rear......loved them:thumbup: them, along with EBC MXS sintered pads were like night and day over the stock DRZ SM brake setup:thumbup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have had HEL lines on my drz for a couple months now and they still look new.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have HEL on the front of the DZ400. No problems with the fittings rusting after a year. Did not come with the plastic sleeve to hold it straight along the fork. I had to make my own. The shrink tubing I used cost another $30. The fittings are at an odd angle so the line goes across the top of the ignition switch. I would recommend some other brand.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts