SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i get, i cant make up my mind, I had a drz400 sm lined up but the guy im buying it from is draggin his feet so i went to the yamaha shop to day and a new wrx250 was lookin at me.... what do yall think??????

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

·
1,743 Posts
DRZ you can do alot of Mods to where as the Yam not much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think you are better off with the proven DRZ vs the new WRX. You should always indicate where you're located. I have an '06 DRZ-SM for sale in Colorado Springs, CO in perfect condition. If you're close by come take a look. Scott 719-448-9100

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you are better off with the proven DRZ vs the new WRX. You should always indicate where you're located. I have an '06 DRZ-SM for sale in Colorado Springs, CO in perfect condition. If you're close by come take a look. Scott 719-448-9100
Im not to far from ya, just south of houston tx lol, but My only prob is the guy in about to buy the drz from is draggin his feet and giving me a chance to look at other bikes. If he would just hurry his ass up and give me the info i would have this prob..... but ya i think im going with the drz, its an 05, but only has 600 miles on it and the nipples are still on the tires, 4 for $4000, not to bad of a deal huh?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i know, lol thanks, ill let you know how it turns out......

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd say get the Yamaha. I just got one 2 weeks ago and its a blast to ride. I test rode a buddy's Suzuki, and even though the engine was bigger the 250X seems to have more get up and go.

The 250X is brand new, but i'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket parts showing up in the next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts