SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know who makes what kits and if anyone has feedback on kits they installed? I heard someone talking about a 470 kit?

·
Registered
503 Posts
you can bore out your stock cylinder. or you can get an athena big-bore kit. the athena cylinder has larger water jackets and such. and you can bore it out larger than you can a stock. you can bore out a athena cylinder to i think its 97mm to have a 470 on just bore. but most people have a +5mm stroker and a 440 bore. i only know one guy who has done the 500. which would be the 470 bore plus the stroker. he hasnt had any problems so far. but most people do a 440 big-bore. or a 470 or 485 big-bore stroker. you could have just used the search function to find this to:thumbup:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Lukesracing.com. Great prices way cheaper than the local shop. I have the 450 kit and have been ripping on it for about a year. It is working great.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow that place is awesome. For 550$ you even get the cylinder already bored. That is awesome. Would be very easy and cause very very little down time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts