SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the brand new sm forks and a brand new shock on the E today, putting tyres on tomorrow then its all back together and ready for a test ride and set up :) Pictures to follow. :bannana::thumbup::arsenal

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FuzzyBock i will try get someone to take a picture or get it filmed.... im thinking helmet cam soon :).... the pics will be soon.. waiting for my oversized brake caliper relocator :( :Funny:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Im sure one of your nobility can get a snap shot of your aristocratic skills otherwise SMJ will question your sovereignty as wheelie king :bowdown:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
im sure i can find someone to help out.... ill have to get a few variations to prove myself then ? Standup, sit down, one handed, stand on seat :bannana: ill try get a pic for each :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:needpics: ______________________ :popcorn:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cant do anything untill my caliper relocator comes... can get pics of the bike if you like

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some pictures

here are a few pics of the bike at the moment.... waiting for a few bits.. graphics, fork guards and front brake caliper relocater.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Yeah buddy, those are what we were looking for. Nice bikes, love the gold wheels on the dizzer.:thumbup: Your MX bike looks like the cats ass also.:arsenal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers dude.... just got to hide or get rid of that yellow tank! hope the graphics will hide most of it :).. you got any threads with pictures of your bike? :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
latest pics

Got the front disc on and fork guards... All so had the tank garbon wrapped :bannana:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Got the front disc on and fork guards... All so had the tank garbon wrapped :bannana:
Wow really like how the tank came out! Is that just a stick on vinyl wrap from ebay? I had bought some from a auto parts store one time but it turned out looking too fake... good work :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow really like how the tank came out! Is that just a stick on vinyl wrap from ebay? I had bought some from a auto parts store one time but it turned out looking too fake... good work :thumbup:
Yeah and me i wasnt sure what it was going to look like...its textured and looks like real weave. It is a sort of vinyl but it is like srink wrap.. you heat it up to and it sticks and wraps around, i had it professionally done by someone i know as there is quite a nack to it. I dont think its to hard to find people who do it though. :) :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts