SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well first race of th season was this past weekend and my bike ran faster than it ever had. I was very happy to say the least even though i did not win the event. I will tinker with the gearing a bit more but she was pulling in 4th at around 9000 rpms at the line so that is pretty good. heres the times:

Reaction : .535
60 ft. : 1.974
MID MPH : 84.91
660 : 8.141
MPH : 97.82
ET : 12.95

pretty good for the first race, it was up against an R1 and he was even surprised i was right up with him at 60ft. got some more dialing in to do and will see if i can get it even lower.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Nice job with the R1

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
already been plated for two years already, got one huge speeding ticket hence the reason i go to the drags, plus its a helluva lot of fun and ive actually won quite a few races....gonna do some more work to the bike, sending off my vortex ignition to have new maps put in and also going back up to a 38 rear sprocket to get a bit more at the line, we shall see if it does anything

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its posted 12.95 in the quarter along with 60ft and MPH. mid track MPH tells alot and also how fast this bike gets off the line.....some sprocket changes should help out at the line to boost the MPH there......Max power motor is awesome i must say

1 - 8 of 8 Posts