SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dont know if they would fit but a call to Langston might help.
APA has some sweet supermoto mirrors, Advanced Performance Accessories or look at CRG mirrors.

·
Hawk Baron
1,502 Posts
My mirror project

I made the brackets from scrap aluminum strap I hade laying around. I picked up the tapered allen bolt and nylon finish washers from Ace hardware with nylon lock nuts. ($6.00 total for hardware) I used one bolt so I have up / down adjustment pivot off brush guards. I picked up the concave "blind spot" mirrors from O'reily auto parts. ($1.99 each)
They are not DOT aproved but last time I got pulled over cop saw them and said nothing. I kept stockers for Inspection sticker time.
10 bucks and 3 hours fab time / paint and install. They work suprisingly well and are very discreet plus a clean look. Gloss black paint was used.

Whats ya'lls opinions ????

·
Registered
536 Posts
those mini mirrors are dope! i like them. Great idea, do they work well?

·
Hawk Baron
1,502 Posts
I have to move my head a little to help in the blind spots but nothing major. Obviously there are not as good as the big stockers but I am very happy with the overall results. Price is right too.

·
Hawk Baron
1,502 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
did you ever order the mirrors and try them, i want to know if they fit well because if they do ill be ordering some. they look much better than stock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts