SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen on some drz's that the cable going to the clutch requiring you to pull the clutch in to start the bike has been removed. I tried to pull it out from the clutch but it wont move. Any one know how to get it out?:headscrat

·
Registered
190 Posts
your over looking something too simple. you just pull off the clutch lever from the perch and un-plug it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
if you just pull the tank and find where the wires go into the harness, cut and wire them together and that overrides the switch. then cut the wires at the switch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i plan on soldering the two wires together once i cut it and remove it. I think i'll hit it with a hammer and that will make it come out! lol problem solved! thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
yeah i plan on soldering the two wires together once i cut it and remove it. I think i'll hit it with a hammer and that will make it come out! lol problem solved! thanks guys!
Once it's unpgged,just tuck wires behind headlight. No benefit for hacking up stock harness...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not sure what wire you where after under the tank, the plug for this one is behind the light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts