SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug Henry and Gary Trachy of The Silent H Supermoto School have joined together to create the finest supermoto school of the year with guest instructors 2007 SM Lites National Champion Brandon Currie and 2007 SM Premiere Champion and X-Games gold medalist Mark Burkhart.

YOU DON'T NEED A SUPERMOTO BIKE TO ENROLL. Your personal motorcycle can be outfitted as a supermoto bike. Thanks to Doug Henry, Dunlop Tires and East Coast Wheels, you are able to get the full supermoto experience. Simply sign up for the "Wheels and Brakes" package and we will provide wheels, tires and brake adapter for your motorcycle. LIMITED PACKAGES AVAILABLE - so sign up today!

School Fee $300 - Wheel Kit $150

For more information and to sign up visit www.nesupermoto.com and click the link for the school

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just spoke to Gary and he wasn't aware of this date yet. He told me he needed to speak to Doug tomorrow about it. If you want to try to reserve a spot send him an email at [email protected]. He was driving and I am guessing that he doesn't feel like getting bombed with phone calls.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI I didnt receive anything either ?????????? I'm guessing you pay at the track ????????????????????
you will get billed through paypal. we are doing it this way so that if spots/wheel kits run out, you aren't paying for something not guaranteed to you. however, if spots/kits do run out you will be notifid that you are on the waiting list in case someone has to back out.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Thanks Connman! I assume if we already registered and are just waiting for the PayPal link to pay, we should be good to go.

Looking forward to it. We've got an all-star lineup of instructors... I expect to come out of this ready to ride the Expert class.

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts