SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys.....need help here..........I am stuck on my choice.
The list: Husaberg FS570S or Husqvarna Sm630??
Pro's and cons of my two choices?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The bikes are in a different class. The Berg is a street legal race bike. Has a cush drive I believe, which is nice for the street.

Berg all the way!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info guys,looks like I'm leaning to a Husaberg.........I think!!:headscrat
25 miles to work.......will i regret getting it for this?.........although the river road has no straights.just lovely sweeping curves!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the info guys,looks like I'm leaning to a Husaberg.........I think!!:headscrat
25 miles to work.......will i regret getting it for this?.........although the river road has no straights.just lovely sweeping curves!!:thumbup:
Go for it...

·
Registered
148 Posts
nothing wrong with the 630's at all

they are on the heavy side standard, and stall on tickover out of the box, but there not slow

i have fitted an fmf slip on and a pcv (lets be honest, most people will do these mods to any bike) and its shed 10kg and is running at just under 54bhp which equals a fun and RELIABLE 'low maintainence' bike

my friend has a ktm 660 and there very evenly matched although i do onlt weigh 9.5 stone geared up

and how the hell are they ugly!? :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
i dare say most people in this thread have no idea about the 630 apart from some pants they read from someone else - who also has no idea.

go for it mate, a berg will make a great bike for going to work on :rofl:

·
Registered
236 Posts
i have the 630 and i love every second of it. but this is my first sumo so i am not real sure how it compares to others

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't think its a fair comparison. The Husky 630 weighs about 330 lbs and is more street oriented with longer service intervals. You should compare to an SMR510. Over 50hp to the wheel in power up mode and around 250lbs with similar servicing requirements to the Berg. More "apples to apples" if you will.

·
Registered
352 Posts
All I can say is that I can't imagine a better motard than the 570. This is the fourth one that I have owned and by far my favorite. It does everything right. Plus, as I have recently found out, that 6th gear is awesome. No more revving the balls off the bike to do 80+ on the highway! Comparing the bike to an smc625 or a 630 husky is really no comparison. Husaberg really got it right this time. Freaking love this thing! To each their own but I am very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
All I can say is that I can't imagine a better motard than the 570. This is the fourth one that I have owned and by far my favorite. It does everything right. Plus, as I have recently found out, that 6th gear is awesome. No more revving the balls off the bike to do 80+ on the highway! Comparing the bike to an smc625 or a 630 husky is really no comparison. Husaberg really got it right this time. Freaking love this thing! To each their own but I am very happy with my choice.
x2 :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts