SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else have there digital display start going for a poop. It still shows the speed but half of the numbers are flashing in and out of focus, cant reed the odometer fully, and some of the temp bars are missing.
I started to notice a rattle in that area for the last 300 miles, it is driving me crazy cause i cant pin point it. Everything is tight, so i think it is something in the display that is causing it. Guess i found my first warranty item. Guess i will have a 0 KM bike soon. :lol:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yep, mine does that too. Ijust decided to up grade it to the Vapor speedo display. Its got more info on it and its larger.

·
Registered
546 Posts
anyone else have there digital display start going for a poop. It still shows the speed but half of the numbers are flashing in and out of focus, cant reed the odometer fully, and some of the temp bars are missing.
I started to notice a rattle in that area for the last 300 miles, it is driving me crazy cause i cant pin point it. Everything is tight, so i think it is something in the display that is causing it. Guess i found my first warranty item. Guess i will have a 0 KM bike soon. :lol:
Same here. I have a bunch of plastic dust inside of the plastic somewhere too, so I cant even read the miles until night time. Mine also fade in and out sometimes, but it only lasts for a little bit. And I also have a nice rattle in the front somewhere that I havent figured out where from yet.

·
Registered
720 Posts
noticed something else today. when a bike shakes - low rpm under load - I can see a face plate of the speedo move as if it was not glued to the bottom
anyways the replacement unit is on order for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine does it on and off... I think it has to do with heat.

I hop on it in the morning, and never have a problem, looks MINT. I get on in the afternoon, after it sat out in the sun at work, and I cant read anything...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Same foggy/ plastic dust issue here and I too have noticed a rattling somewhere up front, in fact it's kinda buggin the shit out of me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts