SuperMoto Junkie banner

DESPERATELY want Ktm or husky supermoto

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  StevenA 
#1 · (Edited)
Want to buy either ktm or husky supermoto. Something street legal that is either plated already or can be plated in Oregon. Had the seller of a cherry 2012 smr 450 back out on me last week and am looking for a replacement. I have spent countless hours online searching for the right bike and figured I better switch up my strategy. Who better to look to for bikes than other junkies, right...
If anyone has anything I might be interested in please let me know.
THANK YOU

#10 ·
Hey do you know if he still has the bikes for sale. They were a bit out of my budget before but I might be able to manage it now so if they are still available and you can shoot me his contact info I’d appreciate it. Thanks again
Can’t find anything in the PNW

#3 ·
I’m in Portland but I could potentially be willing to either travel or arrange shipping for the right bike. Is there any way you could have him get in touch w me or shoot me his contact info so I can get in touch w him? I really appreciate it bud

#5 ·
Thanks so much man. Your boys bikes are epic. I spoke with him in length today and am in the process of trying to put something together for the 501. We are literally an entire country apart from one another so right now transport is my greatest concern. He said you ship a lot of bikes and might have some suggestions for me?

#7 ·
Want to buy either ktm or husky supermoto. Something street legal that is either plated already or can be plated in Oregon. Had the seller of a cherry 2012 smr 450 back out on me last week and am looking for a replacement. I have spent countless hours online searching for the right bike and figured I better switch up my strategy. Who better to look to for bikes than other junkies, right...
If anyone has anything I might be interested in please let me know.
THANK YOU
I have a street plated 2006 ktm 450smr for sale in Seattle wa 206 856 6707

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.