SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I don't even own an XR/CRF 100, but I bid on them so when I pick them up, I can go to the strip club too. :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no splitting it up. i bought my 17s already and i am just waiting for them to come in. i have no use for these guys any more. everybody else in the world just wants a front so if you can find somebody who would do just the front then i could possibly ship to two separate places.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so if you are interested in the rear alone which a couple guys are, you will need to find someone who is interested in just the front and we will work it out. i know a few guys wanted just the rear, but the front rim is a great swap for any stock xr100 to get equal size wheels.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There ya go, I think 3 people asked about just the rear now. ;) So if you are bidding with somebody else you would pay 50% of the total including shipping per person, and just let me know that whoever is bidding is doing it as a "tag team." Ahaha. I am asking $225 picked up to end the auction early. I will also include the crf80 13 tooth afam front sprocket and did 420 chain if anyone decides to do my buy it now. for buy it now i would have to see some cash (or paypal cash) before the final 24 hours of the auction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts