SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Damn those Aprilias! Polen just couldn't make up the time on the #1 bike at the end... Surprisingly, I have to say I think the Beemer was the best sounding bike out there! N8 rode great and his partner was really fast, too. Good times...

Maybe next year you and me can get out there and run those dipshits on the black SV off the road just to make sure they are out of the way for everyone else! I feel a case of "motocross elbows" coming on.... :)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn those Aprilias! Polen just couldn't make up the time on the #1 bike at the end... Surprisingly, I have to say I think the Beemer was the best sounding bike out there! N8 rode great and his partner was really fast, too. Good times...

Maybe next year you and me can get out there and run those dipshits on the black SV off the road just to make sure they are out of the way for everyone else! I feel a case of "motocross elbows" coming on.... :)

I can't wait to see how the Beemers do in the big race, N8 is racin' in the Honda 200. Humm...a 1200 verses a 600+ this should be good.:bike:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You guys gonna be there for the 200? You bringin the motards?

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts
Damn Larry, I had no idea you were that good with photoshop :infrandom:lol::lol:...

On another note, I thought I should mention that I've made it 7 whole days down here without any contact with local law enforcement. With the exception of one small barfight (involving the gentleman who owned the pickup truck), this has been a remarkably law-abiding week for me :thumbup:.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Larry, I had no idea you were that good with photoshop :infrandom:lol::lol:...

On another note, I thought I should mention that I've made it 7 whole days down here without any contact with local law enforcement. With the exception of one small barfight (involving the gentleman who owned the pickup truck), this has been a remarkably law-abiding week for me :thumbup:.
SON I am so proud of you!:clap::clap::clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts