SuperMoto Junkie banner

341 - 360 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Im going to be joining in here soon. Although it looks like for now I will be riding a new Duke, I will get a proper supermoto soon enough. Should have kept the 625 smc.

And I dont have facebook.....so...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I will do,a request to join group. I only come for bike week and Biketoberfest. I do plan on coming in March 2015.

Did a search on FB for enduro mania and eduro mania. Did not see anything.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Daytona 200 infield cookout...

Do any of you guys want to meet up and get tickets to the Daytona 200 race next Saturday? Cookout and watch the race and Bullshit??? Let me know. I will be there with a few peeps. I will be the only one on a sumo...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I will arrive Thursday night in to Friday morning. I'll be around until Sunday morning. I have heard some good things about Lake County. :hmmm:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
Selling my supermoto if anyone's intrested 4000$. This is just temporary. Another sm in near future. Only 200cc larger...;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am east side of Orlando but ride over to coast often. I have a drz but my friends ride cruisers or sportbikes so it would be nice to ride with some similar machines.

Jakerson

You have a ktm 690 smc? How long have you had it and how you like it? I have always thought those look to be amazing machines.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My brother in east orlando is drz shopping! It's actually an enduro that I'm converting to an Smc as soon as my wheels come in today. I absolutely love it. Crazy torque, and no problem getting up to ~100mph if necessary

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn, yall do some travelling. Haha. Join the Facebook group mentioned earlier, I think a few people check it out. Probably the best bet to get a ride put together.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well im down just about any whenever. Let me know, I just joined that facebook group dosnt seem like much activity but anything helps I guess.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rolled out today for a fun little ride with wweinaug. Always nice rolling with another SM and being able to detour off road a little:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where'd yall go? I should be available Sunday and most of next week
We rode mostly west Volusia area. There's some trails in the Deland area that we messed around on. I actually saw one of raptorman386 YT videos of the trails and went over to check them out. They were pretty fun but there is a fair amount of sugar sand. Which is quite the challenge with street tires and my skill. Had a good time though. I might be able to get out for a ride Sunday afternoon.

341 - 360 of 373 Posts