SuperMoto Junkie banner

321 - 340 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Riding today. Starting around 10:30-11 ish. Anyone interested in joining in the fun, post up!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Looking for a few good friends to ride with. New faces old faces young an old let's ride! This weekend. Any takers? Willing to travel slightly....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great! I ride to have fun, so i'd like to know whenever you're organizing or setting up a meet-up. Know any fun places nearby for supermotos?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rain rain and more rain!

Damn this shitty weather! Anybody local know any sweet riding spots that have jumps and more interesting roads than what the flat florida can offer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Houligan

hi my name is Danny I have a 2002 drz400s converted to sm. it's completely blacked out. I live in ormond and work in south Daytona. I ride like a houligan (speed, wheelies for days, jump, hop curbs) I'm always down to ride. Got a friend with drz 400s yellow with big tank that I ride with. Danny 3867956589.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
What's going on guys, just checked the thread and noticed some new faces. I will hit you guys up when I get out next.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
I got a cpl good spots. Most require a short 20 min commute. It's few and far here in this flat shithole

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good to hear from you Raptorman. We ended up having a pretty good ride with some train spotting and dock jumping. Hope to hear from more of you super retards :bannana: lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
This weekend sounds great. What day u thinking? I'm open for any and all. I'm due for a good longass ride.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
Hey dude, I got tired up busy today. I'm free all day tommarow. My cell # is 386-316-5569 txt me in the morning or tonight if u want.. Supposed to be meeting up with a few ppl to ride.

321 - 340 of 373 Posts