SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm'd you. Let's tear it up
Nice work! When I get some freetime I will be in contact. Hopefully this weekend, and it don't effing rain, got stuck in it on Sunday... Was nasty! I work full time and got a wife and 2 Lil ones... Free time is a rare commodity... I know two other guys with wrx's and they know another who just got a nasty aprilla sumo. Any more you know of? Get something going down.ive Had the X for about 3 months now, getting comfy with her. Coming from a CBR 929 was big change... But yea bro I will be in contact. My name is Dusty (29) btw. Heres a pic of my X. I've see two drz's around town a white one and a yellow one. So there's more. I'd also like to bring a dead club back to life ( aOe ) Animals Of Evolution. We're 2 members strong now lol intrested?

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice ride man. Yeah, I've got a wife and two kids too. Give me a shout a day in advance and I can usually get out. I'll go out for a evening ride now and then to. I've got a closed off public road I'll go rip on, practice wheelies power, etc. My drz is all black with some wear.lol

I had a buddy to ride with but he switched to a superbird and crashed it hard a month ago. Broken ankle and some road rash.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im in NSB. I have a DRZ400s converted sm. I wheelie and speed so if your cool with that i'de like to ride with some supermoto guys. Hit up some bike nights and what not. Im on facebook and instagram my email is [email protected] phone is 321 356 2632. My name is Will im 28 with a daughter. Im a paramedic and ive been rding 10 years mostly streetbikes and 50's just made the switch to sumo.

a lil vid of me http://youtu.be/-UAZW-xIef0

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im in NSB. I have a DRZ400s converted sm. I wheelie and speed so if your cool with that i'de like to ride with some supermoto guys. Hit up some bike nights and what not. Im on facebook and instagram my email is [email protected] phone is 321 356 2632. My name is Will im 28 with a daughter. Im a paramedic and ive been rding 10 years mostly streetbikes and 50's just made the switch to sumo.

a lil vid of me http://youtu.be/-UAZW-xIef0
Hell yeah man, nice video. I'm down to ride anytime. I'll text you today sometime. Couldn't get much better than riding with a paramedic.lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell yes let me see what I can do I'm supposed to work some this weekend but that might be adjustable...I gots some dudes that could probally go also.. Ill get on the horn and see what's up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just saw this thread... I have a xmoto and looking for some peeps to ride with... I am game to meet up with some Sumo riders... tired of riding with crotch rockets..

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunday eve is very doable. Ill wear the family out Sunday and go for a nice ride afterwards!! Taking the bike to work tommarow gotta head to Deland, left my tools on site. Ill probally mess around deland for a bit and then mabey hit rodeo road and take 40 home...

1 - 20 of 373 Posts