401 - 420 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
lets all hook up for beer bull shit and pizza soon for a meet and greet
mike welcome sweet 690 I try to ride everyday in the summer
come out to sugarcreek and ride the awesome roads we have
hell mut U B da man I want to see your band
I'm down for a meet and greet. I grew up in Bellbrook so I know all those roads like the back of my hand! And actually McIntosh wouldn't be a bad spot for beer and pizza

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
Dudes on Sundays in the summer there is a group of Bellbrook guys that leave out
from Brookside Garage and go for really cool rides they are the geezers, sometimes
they can be a little challenging to ride with I have seen the 70 some year old
hang some pretty mean 70mph corners these old dudes can ride their asses off but they are always
a lot of fun to ride with usually go 125 miles

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dudes on Sundays in the summer there is a group of Bellbrook guys that leave out
from Brookside Garage and go for really cool rides they are the geezers, sometimes
they can be a little challenging to ride with I have seen the 70 some year old
hang some pretty mean 70mph corners these old dudes can ride their asses off but they are always
a lot of fun to ride with usually go 125 miles
I'm always down to ride

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey guys I know it's short notice but I'm putting a ride together for tomorrow morning. Meeting st the Starbucks by the Dayton Mall in front of office max at 10 kickstands up at 11 hitting fort ancient and ceasers creek area, and where ever else people want to go. Plan is to be back between 3 or 4

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tomorrow is cars and coffee at the Greene starting at 7am. I'll be out there later than that and no longer on supermoto. Should be a nice show as usual though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
SMC is fixed as of week before last.....tail lamp socket terminals finally had enough of the vibration to break. New harness from KTM was only $16 so not a bad fix in all.
Anyone going to G&J this weekend for OMRL racing? Wife and I plan to be there Saturday for a while

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
SMC is fixed as of week before last.....tail lamp socket terminals finally had enough of the vibration to break. New harness from KTM was only $16 so not a bad fix in all.
Anyone going to G&J this weekend for OMRL racing? Wife and I plan to be there Saturday for a while
Get some LEDs on that thing and be done with it. Plus look at all the storage space under the seat without 6 spare bulbs.

We must...We must...increase our boost

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Get some LEDs on that thing and be done with it. Plus look at all the storage space under the seat without 6 spare bulbs.

We must...We must...increase our boost
Had LED bulb packs in the tail, but the sockets were the next weakest link to fail. Hardwired LED lamp is on the agenda, but with it's age and lacking popularity here...likely have to ship in from the motherland. Be shopping for sure

401 - 420 of 435 Posts