SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Vandalia here. There are a couple of us and growing. Welcome to SMJ.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I got a couple hours in yesterday cause I knew I wouldn't have any time today. But shoot me a pm with your number and we'll get out sometime.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You guys ever make your way up towards columbus ever? Or want to meet halfway? I have a 06 drz400sm been looking for some motards to ride with. Have only seen one SM in Columbus and I wasnt able to catch up to them...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys ever make your way up towards columbus ever? Or want to meet halfway? I have a 06 drz400sm been looking for some motards to ride with. Have only seen one SM in Columbus and I wasnt able to catch up to them...
I am always up for meeting new people and doing some riden
any of U ride during the weel days

929rc51 tried to pm ya box is full

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
113 do you have any good spots? I have found little jumps here and there, not much in the way of good curvy/clean roads a few here and there. This is kind of nice there are actually a few people to start up a Dayton thread lol.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
113 do you have any good spots? I have found little jumps here and there, not much in the way of good curvy/clean roads a few here and there. This is kind of nice there are actually a few people to start up a Dayton thread lol.
I ride mostly down in waren co. orgonia i also go to rocky fork lake to hustonwoods, to cowen lake to germantown dam
lots of hills and twisty's
what bike are ya riden

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
525EXC. I've road Orgonia a couple times, definitely some decent stuff out there and the Lebanon/Morrow area. Never done the Huston woods thing tho.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
525EXC. I've road Orgonia a couple times, definitely some decent stuff out there and the Lebanon/Morrow area. Never done the Huston woods thing tho.
525 exc sweet bike
the huston woods thing is cool I take all back roads
man we need to hook up sometime and go puttin
or at least meet downtown and grab a burger

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
525 exc sweet bike
the huston woods thing is cool I take all back roads
man we need to hook up sometime and go puttin
or at least meet downtown and grab a burger
Ya man that would be cool. I shot you a text earlier did you get it?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
No text on my phone if that is where you sent it.
That would be because I sent it to the wrong number lol. My bad... I'll shoot you one tomorrow just in case it's too late tonight.

1 - 20 of 435 Posts